Toshiba Satellite P55-a5312 Formatting, recovery, recovery key factory reset
Toshiba Satellite P55-a5312 How to return to formatting, recovery, recovery key and factory settings?
– your computer must have been originally formatted with no CD or usb before you can do this.
– take a backup of your information during this process, this process deletes everything.
– Have your computer’s charger plugged in during operation.
– After the transaction, your device comes in the same way as the first day you bought windows and driver and necessary programs installed. the program you just installed and so on. the settings are deleted. you have to load them from there.
- first restart your computer while your computer is on, press and hold down the CTRL and Shift keys, and do not release the CTRL and Shift keys until the following screen appears. We call it trouble on the following screen.
- then we call Reset your Pc.
- Reset Pc Click Next
- We call Fully Clean
- Finally we call reset.
- our computer may take a long time to perform recovery operations. then our computer comes as our first day.