Toshiba e-Studio 256SE Windows 7 8 10 32/64 bit driver download and installation
Hello friends If you want to introduce your Toshiba e-Studio 256 copier via network or usb and use it as a printer, here’s what you will do:
– First connect your printer and computer to the same network through the same modem switch.
– If you are going to connect the printer via Usb, plug in the usb cable.
– Make sure the printer takes the rope. Take the network report output from the printer setup menu and make sure the device is routed.
– Download the driver file from the link below and extract the folder.
– The essetup in the folder you downloaded. Execute the exe file and press the scan button on the scan screen to select the device that received the ip before.
– The printer will be installed successfully.
Driver download link: —> https://yadi.sk/d/qiyD2J733KvdHn
rar pass: sorbilene.com