Setup cannot continue because of corrupted installation file Error Solution
While installing Windows Can not continue due to corrupted installation file. Contact your Windows installation user or system administrator for assistance. Error Solution.
Hello Friends Our new devices, FreeDos, ie operating system without the majority of the operating system when we want to install the installation is close to the end of the installation can not continue due to the corrupted installation file We get the error.
In our research, these computers have to be installed with UEFI supported operating system. In normal Windows 7 8 10 versions, we always get the same error in the formats that we made with Cd-Dvd via USB. Here’s what you’ll do to solve this problem:
– First print a UEFI-supported Windows version to Usb or Cd-DVD.
– Install the UEFI li driver that you prepared on your computer.
– Enter the bios setting of your computer.
– And boot your computer as UEFI boot on the boot settings menu shown below.
– And as a result the operating system will be installed.
Do not forget, if you want to format these computers, you need to prepare your cd or usb memory.