Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 RESET, RECOVERY, formatting, rom, pattern lock, password forgotten SOLUTION
Attention please! We recommend that you backup your data prior to these steps. Disruptions such as power failure during installation and reset can cause permanent damage to your device’s chip. Therefore, do not set up your device with at least 50% charge.
Hello friends, your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet has slowed down, you forget your password, you do not turn it on and you want to format it, here’s what you do:
Close your tablet.
While the unit is in the Off position, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Rise Up + Home (center key) keys.
When the samsung logo comes in, release the power key. The following screen appears.
- When the Recovery screen appears; Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset with the help of the Minimize button on the pop-up screen and press the Power button.
- Then press the power key again with the help of the yes / no delete all user data location sound reduction / increase keys on the following screen.
- The process takes a few seconds and returns to the initial recovery screen.
- This time we will still select the reboot point on the same screen and we will hit the power key. Device restarts.
The first opening takes a long time and comes in the form of the day you first bought your tablet
- Important note:
– On the recovery screen of the device, we turn the power on and off with the power on button.
If you see that you go 2 times when you press the volume down button, this software is annoying. When the formatting screen is displayed, press the button 3 times to decrease the volume and press the powera button.