Running the Multimedia Builder program on Windows 7/8/10 32-64 bit
Hi friends I will inform you to run Multimedia Builder program in Windows 7/8/10 program.
First of all I tell you what Multimedia Builder program is for.
Multimedia Builder program; Multimedia Builder (MMB) is the best option for you if you want to develop multimedia projects, or if you are planning to add your CD to the end or to add a start menu.
This program runs smoothly on Windows Xp Windows 7/8/10 32-64 bit is working in distress.
If the Multimedia Builder program that is launched is not in the background or freezes at startup, try the solution below.
-First install the Multimedia Program as Full.
– Then download the patch file from this link.
– Unzip the file you downloaded.
– MMB 64.exe located in the folder. Put the file on your desktop.
– MMB 64.exe. Select the file and run it as the right button manager.
– Your problem will be resolved.