POP3 Mail Setup on Android Devices
- Step 1: Click the “Email” icon on the menu.
- Step 2: In the E-Mail Setup section, enter “E-mail” and “Your password”. Click on the “Next” button.
- Step 3: Click “POP3 account” in the dropdown.
- Step 4: Select “None” in the Security Type section of your username email@example.com, click “Next” button.
- Step 5: In the SMTP Server section: mail.site.com Check the Security Type: None option, click the “Next” button.
- Step 6: Set the frequency of checking your e-mails. Click the “Next” button.
- Step 7: Give your e-mail account name, click “Save” button to complete the e-mail setup process.
- From the main menu, start the Email application. Congratulations you have successfully set up your mail account ..