Lenovo G50-45 Laptop Recovery, Recovery Key, Format, Reset, Factory Reset
Hello friends If you want to format your Lenovo G50-45 series notebook computer and restore it to its original factory settings, here’s what you will do:
your computer must have been originally formatted with no CD or usb before you can do this.
-take a backup of your information during this process, this process deletes everything.
– Have your computer’s charger plugged in during operation.
– After the transaction, your device comes in the same way as the first day you bought windows and driver and necessary programs installed. the program you just installed and so on. the settings are deleted. you have to load them from there.
- first turn off your computer. Tap lightly with a non-pointed object below. The device will turn itself on.
- then on this screen we call System Recovery.
- we select the initial backup at the top and call forward.
- Finally we say start.
- our computer comes back as the first day after recovery. Have the charger plugged in during the recovery process.