HP 250 G3 Windows 7 installation, Convert Windows 10 to Windows 7
Hi friends If you want to install Windows HP 250 G3 notebook computer, here are the things you will do in BIOS setting section.
First, you need to make some changes to your computer’s BIOS settings to format it with Cd or usb. Here’s what to write these settings in order.
- First turn your device off and on again, press F10 on the first screen and go to bios settings.
- Then point to Boot options in the System Configuration window
- On the boot options tab, open Legacy support and select enable.
- Say yes to the setting change.
- Finally, save exit from the exit menu.
- You can start the windows installation by restarting the device and choosing Cd or usb with the F9 boot key.