How to prevent rash in babies? Why would babies get rancid? Herbal solutions for rash problem!
New born babies can not control the toilet. Therefore, stool contamination occurs at the buttock. As a result of this event, the skin comes to the rash.
How to prevent rash in babies?
The most effective way to prevent burning is washing the baby’s mouth with water. Cleaning should be thoroughly dry after it is made with water. The cloths used for the baby should be of good quality and suitable for the size of the baby. Baby’s cloth should be changed at least 6-7 times a day. Replacement of the diapers should be every 2-3 hours. The resulting rash may be from the diaper you use. For this reason you can change the cloth brand. It can also cause rashes on the wet wipe that you use. However, the best method is to wash wet wipes.
Why would babies get rancid?
– Detergents and cleaning agents used in the replacement of baby’s cloth
– bad hygiene
– Baby’s underwear
– Not changing the bottom cloth frequently enough
– Fungal infections
– End of breastfeeding period
– Zinc deficiency
Things to pay attention!
1. The area covered by the cloth should be kept clean, dry and cool.
2. The baby gauze should be selected to fit the baby’s weight.
3. You should change your baby when it is messing with gold.
4. The baby should be ventilated as far as possible.
5. Make sure the baby is dry before attaching the new cloth.
6. Do not wear clothes made of synthetic material on the bottom
7. If fabric is used, the cloths should be boiled for at least 15 minutes to remove them from chemical substances and microorganisms.
8. Soft and non-alcoholic handkerchief should be preferred.
10. Soap and shampoo should not be used every day.
11. When the baby’s six is connected, it should be loosely tied in the waist region as much as possible.
Herbal solutions for rash problem!
Extra virgin olive oil helps skin renewal and facilitates healing. In addition, olive oil calms skin pruritus.
You can mix a little olive oil with turmeric powder and put it in the affected area 2-3 times a day for several days.
Mix the carbonate and water at a rate of 3 to 1 and apply to the wrinkled area. Wash it after waiting a few minutes. Repeat this process once a day for several days.
Mix the coconut oil with the carbonates. Apply the obtained paste to the affected area. Wait 5 minutes and then rinse with water. Repeat this process 1-2 times a day until the rash is gone.
Warning: Do not leave carbon on your skin for a long time. Otherwise, it can lead to severe itching.