How to format the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 notebook computer, what is the recovery key, how to return to factory settings
Hello friends If you want to format your Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series notebook and want to restore it to its factory settings, here’s what you will do:
your computer must have been originally formatted with no CD or usb before you can do this.
– before starting this process, get a backup of your information at a different location, this deletes everything.
– Have your computer’s charger plugged in during operation.
– After the transaction, your device comes in the same way as the first day you bought windows and driver and necessary programs installed. the program you just installed and so on. the settings are deleted. you have to load them from there.
- first restart your computer by pressing CTRL + Shift keys. do not release the ctrl + shift keys until the display starts again. that is, CTRL + SHIFT and click again at the same time. Do not leave CTRL + SHIFT keys on your device until you see DELL. If your computer is not turned on at all, this screen will automatically come up. On this screen we call Trouble-Shooting.
- we select Factory Image Restore on the following screen.
- From the Supportassist OS Recovery screen, we say Restart now and start the process.
- our device will start to work in format, then come back the same as the day you first received it.