How to format, recover and reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime DUOS mobile phone
Hello friends If you want to format and recover your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime phone, here is what you will do:
This process is for contacts, pictures, etc. Files can be deleted. Do not forget to take your backups for this.
Your phone must have at least 50% of its charge.
What to do at work:
- First turn off your phone.
- Press the middle menu key + volume up key + power key while your phone is switched off.
- When Samsung writes, stop pushing the power button and press the other two buttons until the bottom screen comes up.
- Then the opposite is the android recovery screen. On this screen, scroll up and down with the Volume up / down key to come to Wipe Data / factory reset and press the power key once.
- Then come to the next screen on this screen Yes and confirm with the power key once.
- Then the phone will perform a short reset and return to the first screen. On the first screen, we select and click on Reboot System. Our phone will be turned on again, and our phone will be as if it was our first day.