Outlook password change 2016 new interface Expression as a picture
To change your Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live mail password, here’s what you do:
- First we enter our hotmail address. In the new interface, our account opened with the outlook log comes in anticipation.
- We click on my log on the top right of the pop-up mail page
- We click on the place that displays the account in the drop down menu.
- Then click on the page that says security and privacy on the page that opens.
- We call Change password in account security.
- Finally we will enter the code to 2nd email or phone to change and we finish the change.