– You will setup the maple setup file. Right click the Properties button.
– Compatibility Look at the tab.
– select where compatibility mode is written and where compatibility mode is to be run for this program
– in the drop-down box, click the place where Windows 7 is written. (Assuming your operating system is win 7, choose what you have installed).
– apply ok and repeat setup.
– your problem will be solved.
Hello the problem is because the installation of Visual C ++ is wrong.
Solution: Remove the program Add Remove all of the Visual C ++ programs that are there.
You can get some errors.
Restart your computer if you get an error.
Then remove the virus program (especially those with ESET) and start again.
Will be the solution of the problem.