– You will setup the maple setup file. Right click the Properties button.
– Compatibility Look at the tab.
– select where compatibility mode is written and where compatibility mode is to be run for this program
– in the drop-down box, click the place where Windows 7 is written. (Assuming your operating system is win 7, choose what you have installed).
– apply ok and repeat setup.
– your problem will be solved.
Hello the problem is because the installation of Visual C ++ is wrong.
Solution: Remove the program Add Remove all of the Visual C ++ programs that are there.
You can get some errors.
Restart your computer if you get an error.
Then remove the virus program (especially those with ESET) and start again.