Bluestacks is not installed, can not be installed, Setup Error, Half Stay Proble

Home Forums Gaming Forums Bluestacks is not installed, can not be installed, Setup Error, Half Stay Proble

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mincesu 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shamil beg
    Participant

Bluestacks is not installed, can not be installed, Setup Error, Half Stay Problem
    Hello friends; I did not load it during Bluestacks setup, I get the error I could not load. What is the solution
    thanks

mincesu
    Keymaster

1- First of all, your computer’s video card driver and Netframework must be installed. Check the driver of your display card from the Hardware / Device Manager, and download and install the Net Framework file in this window.

2. Once the required program drivers are installed, clean up the Bluestacks residues that you tried to install earlier. If there is a bluestacks icon next to the clock on the toolbar, close it.

3- If there are any folders below that have been installed previously, delete them.

A) C: \ Program Files (x86) \ BlueStacks or C: \ Program Files \ BlueStacks
        B) C: \ ProgramData \ BlueStacks
        C) C: \ ProgramData \ BlueStacksSetup

4 – Windows + R press search window% temp% enter and press enter delete all the files on the screen.

5- Download the file from this link, run it in two programs in the folder you downloaded and say Yes.

6- Control Panel Add the program remove the Bluestacks program and remove all patches connected to it, If there are also restart programs, delete them.

7- Set Show hidden files and Show protected files options in Folder options. If there are files named Bluestacks in Program Data folder, delete it.

8- Restart your computer and download and install the new BlueStack file.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  mincesu.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.