Asus X550 Series Notebook recovery, recovery key, format, reset and factory reset
Hello friends If you want to format and get your Asus X550 Series notebook computer back to its original factory settings, here are what you will do:
your computer must have been originally formatted with no CD or usb before you can do this.
-take a backup of your information during this process, this process deletes everything.
– Have your computer’s charger plugged in during operation.
– After the transaction, your device comes in the same way as the first day you bought windows and driver and necessary programs installed. the program you just installed and so on. the settings are deleted. you have to load them from there.
- first restart your computer by pressing CTRL + Shift keys. do not release the ctrl + shift keys until the display starts again. that is, CTRL + SHIFT and click again at the same time. Do not leave CTRL + SHIFT keys on your device until you see ASUS. If your computer is not turned on at all, this screen will automatically come up.
- click trouble go
- then we call this computer reset.
- we assume that you have taken your backups before and remove everything.
- I start the recovery process by pressing the last progress keys. Our device comes in the same way as the first day after the recovery.