ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP200SA notebook Windows 7, 8 installation and bios settings
-if this process takes a backup of your information at a different time, it deletes everything.
– Have your computer’s charger plugged in during operation.
ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP200SA tablet notebook computer originally installed with windows 10 you will do here to install windows 7 or 8.
- Restart the device Press F2 key on the first screen and the screen below comes up. On this screen, scroll to the security tab. and enter the Secure boot menu.
- On the secure boot menu, open and disable the secure Boot Control menu. Press F10 to save and exit. On the first screen, enter F2 and BIOS settings again.
- Open the boot tab on the Bios menu, enable the launch Csm key. Press F10 to save and exit. Return to bios again with f2.
- Finally, we go to bios and install it with cd or usb from the boot menu. and we’re back on and restarting the computer.