Acer Aspire E1-570G notebook How to make recovery, format, reset and recovery key
Hello friends If you want to format your Acer Aspire E1-570G notebook computer and want to do the factory recovery, here’s what you will do:
Your computer should not be formatted with external usb or cd before this process and the recovery part should not be damaged.
This will erase all your information. Get a backup of your information at a different location.
- First type ‘Acer Recovery’ instead of search and open the program named “Acer Recovery Management”.
- Select “Restore factory settings” in the opened program.
- Select personal computer reset and say forward.
- For a clean installation, say all drivers and say forward.
- Say clean the drive completely.
- The recovery process will begin. Wait until it is finished. Your computer will come in the same way as the day you first received it.